Saturday, June 19, 2010

Angels WiBzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!


Oh my, these South African Footie fans sure are excited about baseball. Is there really no place the Vuvuzela isn't appropriate?

- ANY sporting event.
- Graduations. Can you imagine? "Michael BrowBzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!"
- At work. "Josh, I'm going to need you to stay late to work onBzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!". "Sorry, I didn't catch that."
- While driving. It can double as a horn, in case yours isnt working, or isnt quite irritating enough.

I bet Angels fans thought Thundersticks were bad, well they aint got nothing on the power of the Vuvuzela. Visiting players would run in fear. Visiting fans wouldn't show up. Announcers wouldn't be heard. At the seventh inning stretch, you will hear the buzziest rendition of "Fill Me Up (Butter Cup)" you have ever heard. It would be amazing.

I think I need to open up an official Angels Vuvuzela sales booth at the stadium, to earn some extra scratch. These things are going to take the world by storm. Get ready world.

Oh, and the Angels are still doing awesome without Morales, go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment