Thursday, May 19, 2011

Totally Unwatchable


There are D&D nerds that have scored more than the Angels over the last couple days, and the offensive impotence jokes could continue, but in reality, the Halos have been outscored 17-0 since Tuesday Morning. Simply pathetic.

I wish I could say I've watched more than 5 innings of Angels Baseball over the last few days, but on this most recent losing streak, the Angels are just so miserable, they are impossible to watch for longer than a couple innings.

I'm not going to sit here and try to make excuses, or attempt to resolve these issues with a trade or signing that will never happen. I'm just making a plea to my beloved Angels:

Dear Angels Baseball,

Please stop sucking, and if you are going to lose, at least score some runs.

Love,
-Angels Nation

(PS: David Wright wouldn't hurt)

No comments:

Post a Comment