Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Molina Leads Power Surge Past Yanks

Ok, Angels Fans, I'm giving you one more chance to hop on the Rangers bandwagon.

I told you back, right after the season, that they were going to do big things. You should take that negative energy you used all season against the Rangers, and use it for good. They were the lesser of 4 evils. I could go on.

But the best reason to root for the Rangers, as they inch themselves one game closer to a World Series berth, is that Bengie Molina is playing like its 2002 all over again. Josh Hamilton will probably win the ALCS MVP, but Molina's impact on both this series, and the series with Tampa, is irrefutable.

Don't get me wrong, Angels Fans, as soon as Postseason Baseball comes to a close, and a World Champion is crowned, I'll go back to hating the Rangers like I always do, but for right now, they are my horse in this race, and it looks like I picked the right horse.

Oh, and enjoy the Karma, Mark Teixeira. It couldn't have happened to a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment