Thursday, October 28, 2010

All Star Mustaches and The World Series.

Welcome to the final non-Angels related post on Angels Nation. For too long I've been sullying the good name of Angels Baseball with garbage relating to Bret Favre, Basketball and The Kardashian girls. Good news! All that stuff (and other miscellaneous garbage) will no longer be here. Don't worry, when the Angels get back in the news (for something other than Brandon Wood going 2-3 in the Arizona Fall League) I'll post it here, but the site will likely be quiet through the end of the World Series.

For those worried you will no longer be able to read my musings, fear not! I have decided to take my talents to AllStarMustaches.com (which, for the time being, is currently located at http://allstarmustaches.blogspot.com, but will likely be getting its own url, like Angels Nation). All Star Mustaches will be your one stop shopping for news and reports on the four major sports, and Mustache love, especially when it pertains to the world of sports.

Speaking of Facial Hair, Brian Wilson and his fantastic beard (and the rest of the Giants, too, I guess) beat the Rangers last night in Game 1 of the World Series. I wouldn't write the Rangers off yet, though. I still think this Series is going to go 7 games, and its either teams' championship for the taking at that point.

See you in a few weeks for the MLB Hot Stove reports!

No comments:

Post a Comment